I enjoy lots of hobbies, especially jewelry making, needlework, cake decorating and card making.
I also love to cook & read. (see the "Recipes" & "Book List" sections)
Here are some jewelry hints, instructions for card/flower techniques
and of course, lots of examples of the results of my hobbies.
My jewelry hobby is now a small business, Irene's Jewelry, Etc.
- Irene's Bead & Jewelry Making Hints
- Instructions for Making Headpin Earrings
- Instructions for Finishing Necklaces with Crimps
- Dried Flower Layer Technique for Cards Instructions
- Flower Pounding Instructions
- Guest Artists
Click here to see more examples of needlework
Click here to see cakes & gingerbread houses.